About Me

My photo
Evansville, Indiana
What I have compiled so far is here to answer your most basic questions. I want this blog to be a free-flowing site, where the cast and crew can post questions. I aim not only to provide information, but to create a sense of community. I do not want the dramaturgical process to be one-sided. Please share your thoughts, opinions, and/or any applicable information.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Videos

Because we are going paperless with the dramaturgy for this production, why not use the internet to our advantage? I have found a few YouTube videos. No, they are not clips from contemporary productions. I have posted documentaries, interviews, and explanations of design elements.  Watch them all, and post feedback. Were the videos useful, or would you rather search for video content on your own time?













No comments:

Post a Comment